Returning to EI Live! this year, distributor AWE has reaffirmed its commitment to the custom install industry by doubling the size of their stand space. As well as bringing the latest products and solutions, AWE will be offering two chances to experience the very best in home cinema by way of an Epson sound booth.
AWE will be able to highlight its new relationship with Sony Home Cinema projection, an addition that is proving very popular.
With dedicated zones in the familiar AWE Village area of the show, visitors can expect to see a wide array of brands, including:
- Classe – amplifiers
- Definitive Technology _ speakers
- Denon – A/V
- Draper _ Projector Screens
- Epson – projectors
- Euroscreen – projector screens
- HDANYWHERE – video distribution
- HEOS – multiroom audio
- KEF – Speakers
- Kinetik – speakers & accessories
- LG – television
- Marantz – A/V
- Panasonic – television
- Philiphs HUE – lighting
- Qmotion – blinds
- Samsung – television
- Sanus – A/V racks and TV mounts
- Sony – television
- URC – automation and control
- Videotree – television
register for free here.