How can I become a part of a smarter future?
Marking its ninth year in the market, EI Live! 2019 is returning with an expanded format covering three related and inter-connected sectors giving exhibitors and visitors a unique opportunity to explore existing relationships fully, but also create brand new ones.
Revealed in its recent successful #EILiveFuture campaign, the 2019 show will cover home automation, entertainment, and AV systems, but also encompass commercial building automation and AV as well as smart products from the world of electrical contracting.
By pushing boundaries that have yet to be explored by any UK trade show in the automation and AV market, the event has been constructed to deliver a unique nexus of industries, products, exhibitors, and attendees, that will drive business and create new opportunities.
As the worlds of automation, audiovisual systems, and smart utilities reach an awareness level and technical sophistication never before seen, all of those involved will need to hone their offering to take maximum advantage.
So, why should you consider exhibiting? Well here are some of many key reasons why EI Live! 2019 is the place you need to be:
- Increase profitability: Visitors from all of these related fields will be attending EI Live! 2019, offering exhibitors a unique opportunity to expand their clientele and increase profitability.
- Make new contacts and cement existing ones: The show’s wide cross-section of exhibitors offers the chance to meet new companies, create new opportunities as well as explore the full potential of existing contacts.
- To remain forward thinking: EI Live! 2019 will provide the crucible within which the UK smart and AV sectors will be forged for the coming years. Make sure you are in the mix of this cutting-edge development.
- Excellent transport links and ease of access: The venue offers thousands of free commercial vehicle friendly parking spaces – simply drive up, park up and walk in.
- Networking opportunity: Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies in the industry can be as simple as spending time with your peers. The show provides an excellent chance to network and make new alliances
Why not see what else EI Live! 2019 is up to by watching the video below. For more information on exhibiting at EI Live! 2019, you can contact David Kitchener, Managing Director on 01634 673173.